There are fungus among us ... and up close and personal they can be beautiful. These are just a few of many ... enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




4 comments:
It is fun photographing these as the diversity is amazing. Nice shots.
I haven't seen many fungi lately. It rained a bit today so a few specimens may appear soon though. I like the texture on the cap of the first mushroom and you captures the gills on the mushrooms in the second photo very well.
These fungi are filled with wonder!
Befriending the Dark
I am always fascinated at the beautiful & wonderful things that God creates.
No one can match Him. Thanks for sharing.
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcuffysreader.blogspot.com
Post a Comment