Two Gossiping Hens ... Got any of these in your neighborhood?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
8 comments:
LOL! What in the world? I've never seen anything like that!
haha...oh yes.
Yep, got a few, but none as cute as these -- or as furry/feathery! Fun capture for the day, Andrea!
Sweet! Don`t they have eyes? :)
They are equisite. Mega thanks.
these hens are precious... I've never seen that type of chicken before....
Umm, yeah...you want them?
So fluffy and cute! They look like Muppets!
Post a Comment