It is raining here ... at last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

8 comments:
Hooray for you and all the flowers around you!
Don't know where "here" is for you, but wish it was closer to my "here". We need the rain. Enjoy every drop.
But sadly, it is very little.
That will make the crops happy.
It rained here this week too... but it is a hot rain.....
older I get, the more I hate the heat...bless that cooling rain...
my 6 words in response to yours?----WISH IT WOULD RAIN HERE TOO.
Just wanted you to know that I added a linky to my newest bird photos today. If you'd care to stop by and leave a link. And perhaps if you know of anyone who loves birding--let them know of the new birding meme I set up for a weekly run---The Bird D'Pot. Stop by if you can. And have a glorious week.
I'd Rather B Birdin'
Yay for rain! Most of it has missed us but I'm thankful for the little bit we've had. It's better than nothing!
Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment