Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

4 comments:
Have a wonderful 4th!
Wishing you a wonderful 4th too. Your Izzi is just gorgeous! I have never seen a Ringed Neck Duck before so thank you for sharing your photos. What a beautiful little duck. How did you do the animation? I would love to learn that. Have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.
Happy 4th to you, Andrea!
Love your creation here!
Post a Comment