Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Gorgeous macro!
What a lovely image-it almost has an abstract quality- stunning!
I love macro shots. I've taken a few myself in the years I've had a digital camera. You see so much tiny detail that would otherwise be missed.
Beautiful!
Great photo - it looks like velvet!
Post a Comment