Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...






5 comments:
So true! Haven't gotten to watch the whole thing - it's waiting on DVR - but the parts I saw were fabulous. Loved the references to British authors/books.
somehow I managed to miss it all!
It was a nice night indeed.
Lots of excitement and an awesome beginning for the Games! Have a great weekend!
May it be fun for all!
Post a Comment