Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Excellent! Sure hope he's able to fly with all that pollen clinging to him!
That's a very cool shot!
I love this. Beautiful colour too - that tiny bit of purple and turquoise completes it. I invite you to join in my Mandarin Orange challenge too :)
Is the a bee? Interesting picture. I'm not sure a bug is a critter, though. *lol* Just sayin'...
My PC's been fixed and I'm able to get caught up with my reading. Gosh, I've been enjoying all your beautiful photos. I especially love how you animate them. Fabulous job! I'm going to have to check into some of these photo challenges. They look so interesting and I love taking photos. YOu have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment