Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

7 comments:
What an amazing macro! The detail is superb! And that includes the fine shadow! Delightful!
What an amazing shadow you captured, you can tell the time of day with the spectacular detail! I found your link on Shadow Shot Sunday :-) I'd love it if you stopped by mine too if you get the chance.
Hugs, antonella :-)
Super shot, Andrea!
What an awesome shot and a great shadow! Nice!
You have captured the shadow perfectly, love the color!
Well, at least he's a cute bug! *lol*
Most people wouldn't notice him, but I see these occasionally. I wonder what he is...McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcuffysreader.blogspot.com
P.S. Maybe you can tell us...?
Lovely shot of the damselfly..I host a smallish meme called Nature Notes. I get the post up Tuesday. Actually I have to write it. It is a nice way to see nature from all over the world...if you are ever interested..Michelle
Post a Comment