Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Love it...the detail is outstanding
Terrific macro shot, Andrea! Love the colorful bug -- up close and personal! Have a great week!
Great shot of the ladybug!
Awesome details! Thanks for sharing :)
If you get a chance, come over to my blog and say hello!
"Like" Hood Photography on Facebook!
Great close up shot!
Well, I like the lady bug! (Not too fond of bugs, you know...) Of course, Bill's Giant Stonefly was interesting. :)
Now, that's a great macro shot!! Your robin shots are fabulous. Orange is my favorite color, so need I say how much I love the poppies? I'm going to have to check out these other photo challenge sites, you're having too much fun! Have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.
Andrea what a great shot this is of this lady bug on a flower.! Really like this
I love the Close up and Personal feeling
Post a Comment