Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Ow, he's so cute! Looking into those eyes I would be unable to resist! Is he yours?
Yes, she is our Izzi. If you peruse my blog you will see more of her. She is very special, to us, of course :)
Andrea
What a cute dog!
Have a blessed 4th of July..♥
I just got done swimming with my dogs. They'll be out for awhile...
Have a great WW!
POSH
How could you say no looking at that face? Cute!
She's a beauty!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Post a Comment