I love flowers from start to finish, even as they are dying I can see a different beauty in them. Today I am focused on the buds in my garden .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Gorgeous macros, Andrea!
These are beautiful Andrea! Your garden must be lovely!
Your macro shots are beautiful. I too see beauty in all forms of life. What lens did you use to take these photos with?
Thank you for stopping by with comforting words. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Oh wow, beautiful photos! I especially love that last one. I love the intricate patterns within nature.
Wow, these are terrific shots. What is that second flower? It looks ver interesting.
The second picture, Stephanie, is a clematis. Thank all of you for your comments.
Andrea
Post a Comment