We named her Alberta Einstein because she looked so preppy in the stocking restraint we used to weigh her. She is a red morph Eastern Screech Owl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

5 comments:
She's so cute! Owls are such magnificent and beautiful birds. Little miss here is very endearing in her stocking/coat! :)
LOL! She definitely looks like she's wearing a turtleneck!
What a great shot! I wondered why I thought she was wearing a sweater :) Love the name!
She's beautiful. I've never seen an owl up close. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Edna B.
To me she looks hot, & not happy about it. She's cute, though.
Post a Comment