Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

8 comments:
It almost seems as if he's admiring his shadow!
Shadows Lit with Gold
What a great shadow shot for the day, Andrea! I love the bird! Hope your weekend is going well! Enjoy!
Nice! Three shadows in one shot!
I like this one a lot. Simple and true. Poetic.
What a great shadow capture. I haven't tried shadows yet, but now I can't wait to give it a try. You have a wonderfu day, hugs, Edna B.
Wonderful photo shot ~ Love the reflection! ~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)
A beautiful shot.
Diamond shape shadows.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Rose
such an interesting composition! from Carrie
Post a Comment