This beautiful Trumpeter Swan has the shadow of a Bonsai etched on his feathers. They are rare in our area because the Mute Swans have pushed them out, so it was a real treat to find one seemingly healthy and happy. Don't know if there is a family in the area ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

4 comments:
A beautiful character! He seems so serene sheltering in the dappled shadow! Lovely photo!
Lovely photo and I have heard that mute swans are very aggressive...Michelle
Wonderful shadow shot!
I remember 20 years ago, Trumpeter Swans migrated through the Chain every Spring. It was unheard of the see Mute Swans. The environment is ever-changing.
Nice photo.
Post a Comment