Contemplation ... and once again it is Diva. This can't be good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
What a lovely contemplation shot you have here. Can't help but wonder if you heard a crash shortly after taking this. She is a lovely kitty and looks to be very personable. Great shot. Also Thank you once again for stopping by my blog. Love to see you! Have a wonderful day!
What a fun, delightful capture, Andrea! I do love those curious kitties!! Enjoy your day -- both of you!!
Very suspicious behaviour indeed! I hope your lovely glass sculpture remains intact. :)
I caanot have things like that out. Chloe insists they are taunting her, and retaliates. She does not contemplate.
Lovely shot. You're right, she may be up to no good.
You obviously love elephants as well.
Gorgeous pic, but I'm truly worried for that elephant sculpture! Do you collect elephants? My mom is also a cat lover who collects elephants. Now that would be a coincidence!
Post a Comment