Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
Strange composition on those windows... Nice catch indeed !
clever girl!
I love that kind of window.
Kim,USA
Lovely reflection.
A lot of roofs in that reflection
I like the way the mullions break up the reflection to make it feel somewhat abstract.
oh, I love your reflections! I'd like to visit here. I like how you describe yourself in your profile.
Lovely reflection!
to bad you were not in it too. :)
Makes me wish I was there! :-)
Nice frames within frames.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment