Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
the colors are beautiful!
Snow! Oh no that's just way too early.
This is beautiful.
WOW! SNOW! THE COLOURS ARE LOVELY
I am amazed at the colors reflected - it is more of a pink and we don't see that here.
lovely colours. We had a very light sprinkling of snow but luckily it melted away...
BEautiful!!!
How beautiful!
That is a beautiful one indeed ! The colors are so gorgeous, and the water reflection is so nice... I like the composition you did to take your picture : it is well balanced.
it´s a fine reflection. Love that it still have fall colors on it.
Post a Comment