Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
I love it!! How clever you are!! Hope your week is going well!!
Interesting...Can't say that I'd like to have a bird-or any object- show up when in flight...Cool effect though♪
Beautiful composition! I love the softness of it.
I do love the way your mind works. And envy your creativity.
such a great idéa for an abstract. Love it. And I like the graphic touch to it.
I wish it always was that easy to get dreams fulfilled.
Love your composition of this photo. Are you sure there weren't really birds out there? They look like they belong to me.
I like the way your imagination works!
Lovely, subtle image. That's what's great about art. You can make anything happen, even something that could never happen in reality.
I added a comment on my abstract image in response to your comment. Find it here:
http://proartz.blogspot.com/2014/10/abstract-photo-10114-dried-flowers.html
Post a Comment