Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...






5 comments:
what happened...it looks like the seed pod went for a ride on a roller coaster!!
Cool effects!
Oh---I love it and thanks for showing your steps. No one could guess what the original image was. And if kept getting more colorful, too.
Well I am laughing. These are wonderful. It was fantastic to see what you started with. Now I would have stopped at number 4 before the E shaped one. Number 4 is brilliant, has great depth and looks more stable. (just my opinion)
it is always a pleasure to see what you made of your first images. I love this. My favourites is the first one and the last one. But all are nice. A great serie. :)
Superb...in all the forms♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/variations-on-a-pine-cone/
Post a Comment