Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Camouflage ! Nice feline art picture !
http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.be/2014/10/skywatch-feline-art-friday.html
Nice and very well hidden.
I think the "who wears the bright colours" question is interesting - I have a real fondness for scarves in cold weather, and admit to be rather jealous of some of the bright fabrics that some (well about 50%! of the population) can wear, but I can't! (or at least, don't!)
cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Great editing. Have a great weekend.
That looks really good.
This is very cool... took me a minute to see the kitty peeking out!
Post a Comment