Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Wonderful ! very creative !
Cute and I like the effect!
What a great image! I would think that Diva won seeing as how she was brave enough to take Fonzi on. Or maybe not. As long as they were having fun, that's what counts. I love the softness of the colors. Great editing.
Maybe someday Pogo and Sunshine will be able to play like that. We'll see. Right now, they are just feeling each other out, but tries to keep her away from the door to our living space. This is his castle and he's not ready to share it with Sunshine.
He was lying next to me just snoring away and al of a sudden he sat right up. Hmmm, must have been dreaming about that wicked putty tat!
You have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Edna B.
Rough and Tumble kitties. I'm guessing the "Alpha" cat won or why else would they have that name.
Fun effect to show off your cats.
Post a Comment