Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





4 comments:
What a beautiful setting. No wonder the Swiss always seem to be so good content.
What wonderful scenery. A great atmosphere to hike is, it breath in all that really fresh air to see the beauty around you and to have friends to accompany you. What could be better.
It's simply gorgeous there. What a super photo of you and your friend. Onward now to the next post. I check here every day, so how did I miss so many posts? Hugs, Edna B.
Awesome shots in an amazing place. You look as if you are having so much fun! Good memories
Post a Comment