Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


16 comments:
Awww...what sweet photos!
adorable! thanks, andrea!
I believe it! So very sweet.
Such a lovely compliment to a fence!
Ah, without a doubt!! Adorable indeed!!
"Look, I am as tall as this fence"
my captions... 1st photo 'I wonder what is on the other side' 2nd photo 'Ah, I see it now'. She's adorable.
How lovely! And nice shadows in the second photo.
Such cute pictures - absolutely adorable!
Sweet photos, Andrea!
sweet little one on her tippy toes!
Okay the fence is there but goodness the show was stolen by that sweet little cutie holding on to it.
Sweet shots of the little one.. Enjoy your evening!
Very cute shots!
sweet!
Cute. I'll have to try to figure out how to do these links for next week.
Post a Comment