Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

3 comments:
Well Badger Boos - do you? We are waiting to find out.
So funny. Have a great weekend.
Hi Izzi it's Badger Boo here, I've missed you too my pawsome buddy.
I sure do have a new brother I'm just writing about him now, so much has been going on and so much to tell, I'd best get on and get it written for you and everypawdy else.
Lots of loves
Badger Boo xxxxxxx
Post a Comment