Thursday, October 16, 2014
Badger Boos 13th Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

9 comments:
**waves paw**
Hello Izzi it's me Badger Boo, thank you so much for the pawsome Birthday blog post, mummy shared it in the facepoop event for you by copy and pasting the www address.
Now must go and find out where my blog post has disappeared too, it's vanished completely **stamps paw in frustration-**
Thank you again my pawsome buddy
Badger Boo xxxxxxc
What a fun post. It did make my laugh.
That is a respectable age for a dog. Happy anniversary.
Happy happy birthday!
Awwwwwwwwwwwws this is justs so sweets!!
Stewie says Happy Birthday Badger Boos!!!
You are a sweet and thoughtful dog, Izzi.
Happy Birthday Badger Boo!
Happy birthday, a bit late , to your fur friend!
Post a Comment