Friday, October 31, 2014

Photo Story Friday

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

It's October 31st

I was thinking orange for fall and Halloween, but everything seems to be white.

This day is not turning out the way I planned.  I am supposed to be getting ready for trick or treaters and yet I am spending my morning sitting in the waiting room of a doctors office ...
And I can't shake this creepy feeling that I am being watched.  It must be my old poop ghoul day nerves.
Well, anyway have a safe Halloween Holiday ... lots of sweets :)


3 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

He's behind you!!!!!!! Oh Yes he is!!!!!

Elephant's Child said...

I hope you escaped the doctor's waiting room safely...

Edna B said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! This is toooooo funny!! Someone has a fabulously creative sense of humor!!! I do, however, feel badly about your hand. It's certain to make some things much more difficult to do until it is healed. Time to hire a high school kid to come in and do the yard work for you. Especially now that you have snow on the ground. Oh wow, snow! At least we're just getting rain for now. It's much too early for the white stuff. Do be careful my friend. Hope your day is good. Hugs, Edna B.

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...