Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Cute! Happy April to you!
LOVE it. And I am also doing happy dances here today because Japan's whaling has been decreed non-scientific - and they have been ordered to stop. Off topic (sorry) but I thought you too would be pleased.
Aw so adorable and fun ~ Great photography for OWT ~ ^_^
I like it!
Happy April Fool's day.
HI That made me laugh. great about the Whales in Japan.
Silly! But funny!
I rather regret the "I like Central Aust more the Az" comment - just too parochial! Both are great, but I have a greater connection to one. I'm going to leave the post as it is, just to remind me to think a little more before I type sometimes.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Hmm...this looks familiar. Happy April.
This made me laugh!!! Thanks....
LOL Have a great day
Post a Comment