Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


14 comments:
Great reflection for the day!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend -- maybe some good weather, too?????
NIce observation!
Mirrors are so revealing! Interesting view.
Cute. I like the bus colour too.
Excellent one ! I love the distorsion caused by the mirror, just like in a funhouse...
A splendid shot!
My reflection-post at my New B&W Blog:
http://hanshb.wordpress.com/
What a great reflection ! And you still have snow as I can see?!
fabulous shot, love the redundancy :-).
great shot, love the redundancy...(hope this doesn't post twice)
Ah, we're seeing the lineup from a bus driver's perspective.
Cool, a distorted bus reflection!
Love the picture - and the words. I love school buses lined up to pick up kids.
Very good capture of this reflection! Hugs from Texas
Post a Comment