The Power of Words
Click to see this video ... I thought it was well worth sharing. Communication can make or break any effort or even a good relationship. The power of Words say's it all ...
Happy Monday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
2 comments:
Tears here. Thank you.
Hi Andrea I had sen that video before but it touched my heart again. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment