Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
a very pleasing piece of abstract. Love the colors and shapes formed.
This is striking♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/rad-reflectors/
Hi Andrea. I like this abstract very much. Is this made up of layers? Have been trying to learn a bit more about them still I wrote to you and have even tried a texture!
Bringing warmth (and beauty) to your world. Gorgeous.
Love this abstract! Fabulous clear colours.
Yes, I did make this with layers, using different tectures and filters. I just play until I get to somethng I like. I did get your e-mail and saw your work ... I am hoping you will post it, it was really quite good. It is fun, relaxing and can help clear your mind of worries for a time ... I really enjoy it. Thanks for your kind comments, Margaret ...
Andrea
Like a wonderful sunrise! So beautiful!
Beautiful! I love the colours and shapes. It feels very warm to me.
Wow... this is beautiful! Love those colours!
Very pretty. Love how vibrant it is and the sense of motion it has.
Post a Comment