Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
What a magnificent feline trio! I'm sure they were well appreciated in your care.
Looks to me as if they have been having a great time with you ! Bet you will be missing them when they go!
Oooh. And I am pretty certain that they got love with you too. How did your feline overlords take to them? (Ours would NOT be impressed).
I agree with everyone here. I'm sure they're having a great time with you. Gorgeous felines!
Aunt Andrea, Thank you for babysitting us while Mom and Dad, and Stella, were trucking. You are wonderful. We love you for everything. Thank you. xoxo, Maggie P., Grizelda, and Chloe Jo
p.s. thank yu fur takin speshul car of me an my speshul needs. xoxo, chloe jo
Honey, we're home! This made us teary. We appreciate you and your care of our furbabies. Thanks for loving them. Thanks for Chloe Jo's extra care, too. They all love you, and we do, too. ~Annie & Bill
Post a Comment