Monday, March 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
You did indeed!! Delightful capture and he is such a handsome fellow!!
And what a beautiful boy he is - soaking up the sun.
A beautiful photo!
(Yes, it is often very difficult...)
You certainly did.
Great photo of a wonderful cat.
All the best.
Mormor
cats like to sleep in sunlight. :)
Have to tell you the link is flawed. You linked to NF memes instead of your own post. :(
Post a Comment