Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


3 comments:
Wow, what a photo! Happy WW to you!
Loud smiles. Thank you.
Fabulous!! What a great shot of Izzi. He looks so happy and full of fun. Pogo doesn't really like the snow. Maybe because if there's more than an inch of snow, Pogo gets lost in it. lol. Have a wonderful night. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment