Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
A very artsy, crafty cat! And with a cute expression.
Quite different and interesting. What do you do with this cat? Is it a yard ornament? Doesn't matter, it's still interesting. Enjoy your days away. Hugs, Edna B.
What a fun capture for the day, Andrea!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!
Very cool!
Very interesting! Love cat art :)
This is very cool. I love the eyes.
Wow! That is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment