Thursday, January 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

1 comment:
Now that you are home, rest up a bit. Be careful out on the ice. I hope it melts quickly. If it doesn't, reschedule appointments. At our age, we can't be too careful. It sounds like you had a fabulous time over the weekend. I can't wait to see some of your photos. If you're like me, you took at least 1200 photos, and can only find about a dozen bad enough to delete. lol. You have a great night. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment