Why does it seem as though the sign is always pointing in the opposite direction than I am going ... is it me? Or is the rest of the world going in the wrong direction? Hmmmm ... Food for thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Some signs can be confusing so no I don't think it's just you!
Lots of the world is speeding in the wrong direction. Very, very fast. Without seat belts.
Love your camera strap!!!!!
I may have to check out this meme. Interesting thoughts.
I have been known to change directions and just go with the flow on occassion...when I've seen signs like this. It's caused me to be late sometimes! haha. Thanks for joining in at Song-ography!
Love this Andrea!! :)))
Post a Comment