1. I had a birthday last week ... 73 and counting. Birthdays are fun, even at my age. I am just grateful that I am still here to celebrate.
2. My neighbor brought me flowers for my birthday. We don't get flowers often in our house for a particular reason which I can explain ...
Flowers seem to attract a lot of attention at my house for some reason (Diva takes time out to smell the flowers)
Izzi takes time out to smell the flowers ...
Chachi, on the other hand, takes time out to "EAT" the flowers. As it is very hard for me to keep track of which flowers are deadly to cats and as it is impossible for me to keep Chachi away from them, I usually don't put flowers out. These, however, I was able to find a nice secure high spot for since Chachi is too fat to get up there.
3. My other friend gave me a coffee mug ... knowing that coffee is a must have in my daily routine and since I do so much traveling downtown with my daughter, the travel mug was perfect.
4. My son called me from Thailand with some very good news (which I will discuss at another time), my daughter gave me a beautiful card, my blogger friend, Edna, called and sang Happy Birthday to me :) and, it hasn't gone unnoticed, all of the "Happy Birthday" wishes I have received from many of my blogger friends in their comments.
5. My FH makes a card for me on the computer every year. He claims he is not artistic ... but you be the judge. I love his cards ... they are very special to me.
We also went out to dinner at our favorite Bistro ... yummm. I have to say again ... I sure am glad I was here to celebrate this Birthday. :)