You can take any picture and turn it into an abstract ... or you can take a blank background and develop your own abstract ideas ... it is fun, freeing and challenging. Stop in to see NF Abstract here :)
Subtle ...
and ... Not So Subtle
It's "Hump Day" you know ... enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



8 comments:
I am always in awe at your creativity and talent. And it is no longer hump day here - we are sliding towards the weekend - fast.
Starting with a fresh canvas....terrifying....but also intriguing.
I like it. The upper one I would love to have as a curtain. Would do nicely in my livingroom. :)
You really know well how to spread the wings of your creativity and fly high and above the world of the objectivity... Love both for the colours, for the shapes and no shapes...
Hi Andrea I love both of these abstracts. Am I correct in assuming you stared these with a blank sheet? You are so creative and I just wish I had the time to experiment like you do.
Great abstracts! I slightly prefer the colours in the first one. It has a muted, autumn-like feeling to me.
Art is fascinating, both the inspiration and the processes. It offers something for everyone.
Enjoy looking at both. Really like the splashy display.
Post a Comment