Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)

6 comments:
So many reflections, Truly, you chaught the light.
Have a nice evening.
Mormor
I have never thought to look for the beauty in these reflections! Thank you for pointing it out!
Not all the stars are in the sky are they? Brilliant capture.
Good catch. As a trucker, this is one of Bill's very least favourite things. It is scary! Not only does he have to deal with it, he has all of the other blinded drivers (who are changing lanes, speeding, etc.) to watch out for!
great photo!!
I agree with your statement! Nice photography!
Post a Comment