Hooked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Hooked, for sure. Great editing and the colours are beautiful.
Have a nice evening.
Mormor
http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2014/04/30/mann-i-stol-med-balalaika/
This reminds me of a hurricane. I like it!
I like it too. The colors are wonderful. It reminds me of water dripping off a rock into a pool. Hmmm. Have a great night, hugs, Edna B.
Dynamic with gorgeous colors! http://lauriekazmierczak.com/pond-view/
A different kind of whirl. I like it a lot. :)
Gorgeous colours and movement!
Post a Comment