Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

7 comments:
Adorable ~ love the dog ~ Have fun ~ xoxo
artmusedog and carol
oh Izzy, that sounds like so much fun!
Have a heap of fun. We will be here when you get back.
What a great drawing of you!! I looks just like you. Have a wonderful time and bring back lots of photos. Hugs, Edna B.
I get to play with my Yegg...
Have fun
Izzy! It's Monday and we want to know how you did? Our more pressing question is "why?" Since we never do anything our people tell us, this behavior is most strange. Signed...George & Gracie
Post a Comment