Lava ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Colorful thumbprint of lava is brilliant♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/air-show/
Rich, vibrant, magical...
Your work is getting more dramatic every week! Maybe even a little psychedelic;) Beautiful rhythms (I was listening to Pink Floyd last night...maybe you were too!)
made me think of wirly water And a very colorful one. :)
I like this one. I like the colours, too.
Intense colors, My thoughts went towards the year rings of a tree.
Oh, I love this! Gorgeous warm colours, and I love the swirls.
Post a Comment