Friday, April 18, 2014
Weekend Reflection
It is difficult to tell which is the reflection in this picture. This is a large picture of a Mum, light painted on a black background. The glass in the frame is reflecting the Atrium across the isle from it. Chicago Botanical Garden's Antique and Garden Show. Enjoy that Spring is arriving (or at least trying to) and Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
It's like a frame within a frame - good eye to notice such a thing.
Beautiful reflection and capture for the day, Andrea!! Happy Easter! Have a lovely weekend!!
Wonderful capture.
I love mums and understood this right away. Interesting look to the photo.
Oh I get it...lol. Had to stare at that one for a long time. Nicely reflected. :)
Wishing you a glorious Easter! The hidden reflections are the best:)
Oh I am so jealous that you got to go to that! I would actually come to chicago for an event like that, and bet it was totally worth it. I love your shot! hOpe that your weekend was lovely and that you got to spend so quality easter time! Hugs to you Andrea!
Definitely an illusion. Cool.
Post a Comment