Dubai
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




5 comments:
teh first one made me think of a Brasilian carneval. Then I saw the name, Dubai and realised it was a map. :)
Cool, I love it!
Excellent!!!! At first I had the same thought as already mentioned before but as I read Dubai I realized how creative the editing is...
Interesting and colourful! Looks like you had fun!
Lovely! I think the last one is my favorite. Ritva
cool- I thought the middle one was a dancing robot!
Post a Comment