Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)

5 comments:
An eerie image. It makes me think of ghosts, or shrouds. Entirely appropriate for the time of the year.
Hmmm, this is certainly interesting. Almost looks like a ghost. It's good to hear that you and Izzi had a wonderful time over the weekend. The weather was perfect for being outdoors. We have a bit of Spring weather this week, so Joe will be planting the new bulbs and making room for some new stuff. My first priority will be to buy a lilac bush to plant. I miss my lilacs. Pogo and I wish you and Izzi a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
cool, your light painted an abstract image. :)
At first I thought that you had "captured " a ghost.
It is eerie. Unusual.
Post a Comment