Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

5 comments:
LOL! That is too cool! I think the goose at the end is going the wrong way! :-)
cool shot you managed!!!
Very interesting picture. I never know what you will come up with next! "Ain't we got fun?"
nice to see the birds in flight ..
What a brilliant photo. Many thanks.
Post a Comment