I know this feeling ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Aww, haha, I know the feeling too :)
I know that feeling very well!
This week I have Harry Potter cats if you'd like to come check them ot.
DT from Dead Trees and Silver Screens
aww.. Beautiful.. but yes.. been there.. ;") Have a wunderful Cat Thursday!
I love it! :)
What a stunning cat! And yes, I know that feeling too. :)
Cute picture! To me it doesn't seem like it would be comfortable, but then again, I'm not a cat :)
have a great day
betty
I'm with you, Mr. Fonz!! ~xo~
When our Jazz gets that look in his eyes and pins his ears back I am bleeding within minutes.
I know just how this kitty feels. Lovely picture.
I know that look, "I do NOT want to clean house today." LOL!
Post a Comment