Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
my gosh! That is a great picture!! I don't think I've ever seen a shadow of a bug before (is it a yellow jacket, hornet?) Very nicely done!! Cute meme too!
betty
Wow! I don't know which I think is better - the insect itself or its shadow. Great capture!
How incredible. Thanks.
Great picture of a shadowed image.
The shadow looks as scary as the wasp! EEEEK!
Wow, my daughter and I are both sitting here, very impressed :) Amazing shot! And lucky you to have gotten such a fantastic shadow!
Post a Comment