Last Week as Home Health Nurse ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
8 comments:
That is a very worthy thing to do! Home health nurses rock!
betty
Have a good one...
And your next challenge?
home health nurses have been like angels on wheels when my child was ill thanks to all of you for sharing your skills with those who need it. whatever you do next, i hope it brings you much pleasure
What a wonderful thing to be. Where to next? A challenge, or a rest?
Should be:
"FINALLY RETIRED! (But always a nurse!)
I'm so proud you are my friend. Hugs.
As others, above, I laud the Home Health Professionals, essential to any community, anywhere.
Good luck with whatever's next. and thanks!
Congratulations on reaching full retirement, I am envious! I know you will enjoy your free time so much!
Post a Comment