Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...








2 comments:
Heart breaking, beautiful and true. They wind their furry paws deep into our heart strings and take a piece of us when they go. Hugs.
That was definitely my Polly. Thank you. That was a beautiful tribute. Izzi was her last best friend.
If your readers would like to know about more Polly, they can read "Sweet Polly Purebred":
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com
Post a Comment